How does exercise benefit your mental health?
Exercise is a fundamental aspect to achieving and maintaining good mental health. It is a powerful tool to relieve stress, which is something we all feel in today’s busy times, independent of our age, gender, occupation or life circumstances.
Physical exercise releases our feel-good hormones, known as endorphins, enhancing our mood and sense of achievement. As mental health professionals, we know the value of exercise and encourage you to visit our boutique gym and discuss your goals with our friendly and encouraging Exercise Physiologist.
- Personal training
- Resilience building and strength coaching
- Injury management and rehabilitation
- Small group exercise
- Chronic disease management
- Enhanced primary care
- Trauma-informed exercise
- Veterans affairs
- NDIS personal training and exercise physiology
- Transgender exercise groups
- Gross motor skills and co-ordination
- Pain management
- Seniors and aged-care wellness
- Weight management
- After-school exercise (individual or small groups)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Worker’s compensation claims